Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Waiting 4 u

Klw ada jdoh xkmana aehh..
I just wish..u'll b alrite..i just cant leave u like tht..u're in trouble..n now.i hope u will b alrite..
klw ada jdoh xkmana..igt p lahh how sweet u are..tp i still make my heart belief that u r not 4 me..trust me..i'll be fine..just live ur life..focus on what u r doin now..chllnge come.accept!there is no turning back..dun worry bout me..i'm jus fine..
i will wait 4 u..but.u must help urself 1st..don forgt ur god.famly..they are very importnt..
if there r any problems.jus keep in touch.i will help..as ur fren.i will.promise.remember dont ever trust anyone.include me..just believe in urself..keep ur faith..=)
watever it is.i still love u..but not more than a frens..do ur best.dont ever giv up..

No comments:

Post a Comment